This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MinionsAtTarget #CollectiveBias
I am a pretty quiet giggler and very few movies make me giggle to the point where any noise actually comes out. My family frequently asks me, “Don’t you think this is funny?” However the new Minions movie literally had me laughing out loud so much that I snorted a few times.
Those little minions are such a hoot, especially Bob, with his little teddy bear Tim.
To celebrate the release of the movie on DVD, Target has an exclusive movie deal for you! To make your family movie night even sweeter, Target is offering a deluxe Blu-Ray/DVD Metal Pak, complete with 40 minutes of new exclusive content. You CAN purchase it online, but if you visit the store, you can find the metal pak located at the front of the store near the checkout counters and in the back of the store near electronics.
Since Target is a one-stop shop for all your movie needs, while you are there, you can stock up on movie night goodies for your family! You and your kids will go bananas over all of the Minions licensed products Target has to offer.
You gotta love Target…it gets even better. With the purchase of the Blu-Ray/DVD Metal Pak, you’ll receive a $5 Target gift card to use on a future visit. This offer is valid only with the Metal Pak version of the movie release.
How can you make watching the Minions movie even more fun? BINGO of course. If you saw Despicable Me or Despicable Me 2, you know that the minions are well-known for wearing jean overalls, singing, and shouting BANANA! BINGO makes movie watching a blast, especially when the winner shouts BINGO! and we can all start eating our candy.
You can download my Minions movie BINGO cards, but I will also show you how to make your own.
How to make your own BINGO cards
1. Create a 5 column, 6 row template in Microsoft Excel. (See the above image.) Space your columns and rows out so that each box is a square. Next, add some borders. Use the preview print option frequently to make sure you are happy with the size of your card. Column width 11.29 and row height 66.75 enables you to fit two cards on one piece of paper.
2. Locate a relevant image online and add it to the center of your template to be used as the freebie space.
3. Determine how many BINGO cards you’d like to print out and copy and paste this template in your spreadsheet to create that number of cards.
4. Next, you’ll need to make a list of 24 items, sayings, people, or places that appear in the movie. For the Minions movie, I used banana 3 times because the minions say it so frequently.
5. I keep my list open right next to the Excel spreadsheet and copy/paste each term randomly into a BINGO box. Be sporadic with where you place each term, because you want to make sure that each card is as different as possible.
6. The last step is to print and laminate!
I hope you enjoy watching the Minions movie! Don’t forget your popcorn and BANANAS!
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.
- Christmas Countdown Ideas: Nativity Story
- 10 Books to Read This Christmas (For Moms)