Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and wonder “am I lovable?” We all know people who are just easier to love. Those people who have a childlike innocence. They exude joy and are completely trusting of their spouse because they have so much faith in this person. Their heart is so innocent that they are completely void of negativity.
There are souls in this world, who have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go.~Jean Paul Richter
I strive to be one of those people for my husband. I want him to find it easy to love me. I should be the one place that he can find comfort. My husband loves my tenderness and my faith in him. He loves that I am peaceful and amicable, yet girlishly saucy at the same time. I want to keep it that way. Of course I want to be loved, but more than that, I want to be lovable.
Men derive immense joy from being able to protect and provide for the woman that they love. A man wants an angelic, feminine woman that he can treasure and cherish. Are you lovable enough to become this woman for for your husband?
Practical ways you can become more lovable
- Stop nagging, stop being so critical, drop the negativity.
- Don’t keep score.
- Focus on what you can give, not on what you are receiving.
- Don’t make him feel like he needs to walk on eggshells around you.
- Dress feminine.
- Don’t be too competitive, controlling, loud, or obnoxious.
- Strive to become delightfully feminine and cute.
Make it pleasurable for him to spend time with you. You both will be happier.
My favorite blogs for happy wives
- Happy Wives Club
- To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
- Women Living Well
- Time Warp Wife
- Unveiled Wife
- The Alabaster Jar
- The Dating Divas
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.
- Ultimate and Inexpensive Minecraft Birthday Party Gift Bags
- Hopeless Romantic or As You Wiiiiish